PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Any experience with tiny tracks exotics?

Breeding, caging, housing, bottle feeding, domestication, colors, in cage enrichment, etc.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Daisy

Re: Any experience with tiny tracks exotics?

Postby Daisy » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:37 am

This woman is a liar and a con-artist . Just google Her name and you will find She spends a lot of time in the court house sueing people . She hoarassed Her own neighbor and then had a restraining order place against them . They say that She is not very stable . What happened is She had a pick-up date of June 20th . June 20th came and went and we never heard anything until June 25th according to our phone records . On June 25th She called and said She wanted a full refund . DID NOT ask for a new pick up date at that point at all.. I said NO we have held this skunk for you that is not our policy come and get your skunk or lose your deposit . She got mad and hung up on me . She called back the next day at 2 pm . and then wanted to make an appointment to come get the skunk . I told Her that Tammy makes the appointments and to call back the next day before noon eastern and make an appointment to pick it up . The next day came and went no call the weekend came and went no call . Monday came and She called and by that time we had moved on to a back up person What do you know She calls and I told Her it was sold to someone else now for a reduced rate because of its age and She was to late . We would send Her the balance of Her money after subtracting our exspenses which at that particular time since the new buyer had a scheduled pick up time of later that week she only had $65 dollars coming until we collect from the new buyer and we told Her we would send Her the balance minus the $200 required deposit after the Skunk was picked up by the new buyer. The day the new buyer picked it up we left for a well deserved vacation and when we got back we had several very interesting voice mails that the Sheriff got a kick out of and so did the State Attorney Generals case worker . Yes She did file with the State of Indiana and no we have not heard anything in about a month since they told Her we were still willing to give Her the balance minus Her $200 required deposit . As far as the Feds I know nothing about that but our record speaks for itself . I do my best to make people happy with there pets even after they have had them for years I still answer questions on health and other things . By the way the 10 days before She was to pick up the Skunk She was in Reno Nevada on vacation having a good time even sent us a post card . I think She over spent and needed money more than a Sunk and now She wants to add us to Her list of people She has sued. As for an accident report the police in Her town said they had no record of Her being in any accident . But if She was I pitty that poor person too if you know what I mean .

Sorry for such a long explanation but that's my side of the situation
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:46 am

thank you dave for your side. I figured the truth was what you just posted.
you have been in business with a good reputation for many years. I know there is no way you would jeopardize your business.
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
LTJS87

Postby LTJS87 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:24 am

I have purchased my arctic fox from them in 2012, and I have to say the following:

Dave and Tammy Long went above and beyond the standard for a business transaction. They met the criteria of the sale, and then demonstrated a genuine care about my new fur baby and gave me specific instructions on how to bond with it.

I overwhelmed them with phone calls and e-mails. Dave told me, "They eat, poop, and eat again. You will get the hang of it. Don't sweat it." It calmed me down. Tammy yelled at me once or twice, because I called them constantly and showered them with questions and fears, and I often asked the same question multiple times. They are rough around the edges. They are short, quick, and on-point, but they do this because they want to ensure the safety of the baby and the family. Do not mistake their callous demeanor at times as a reflection of their personalities or their soul. They are good people who care, and they set the standard in this business.

They are renown fox breeders in this community for a reason. As a Lieutenant in the ARMY, I have my own quirks, and they tolerated me enough to get me home with my baby. I will never forget that. I fully endorse them; I am buying another fur baby for next year. Just sent the deposit.

This is my two-cents, for what it is worth.

-JS
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:37 am

welcome to sybilsden message board LTJS87

thank you for your positive input. I agree, Tiny Tracks are good breeders who really care about the animals.
I just wish some other breeders would be as compassionate as Dave and Tammy are.

It is great TT supports their customers and are so helpful to new owners. there are some breeders that don't care about the animals only $$ icon-sad they can learn a lot from TT.

Thank you again for joining us and your input. we hope to see pictures and hear more about your Artic fox, and of course your new fox.
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:26 pm

That's a great description of them, and welcome to the board. I've said all along that I've been happy with Dave and Tammy's services and their animals. I do think many people take their bluntness as "rude" sometimes, but I do think people are too sensitive these days. When it's about the health of an animal, you have to be blunt. It turns some people away, but at least it helps the ones that listen.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, 3 tarantulas
norman

Postby norman » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:51 pm

hello sir
im from the philippines. the tiny track exotic animals can ship in our country? or do you have any idea how can i have pet arctic fox? i really want one. if you reply thank you so much.
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:57 pm

Tiny Tracks doesn't ship and it looks like they may be illegal there anyway http://www.paws.org.ph/is-it-legal-to-k ... -care.html

Return to “Housing, Breeding & genetics”