PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

primal raw pet food?

When to spay, food, treats, illnesses, grooming, parasites, odor, Teeth, other care as it pertains to health, etc.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

linseylou

primal raw pet food?

Postby linseylou » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:20 am

Ok, it's been awhile since I've been on, I'm getting a couple new babies this season and was wondering about primal raw for red foxes? I'll probably go with gizmo burgers, but I'm just curious if anyone has tried the primal and what opinions on it there were :)
You are forever responsible for what you've tamed, responsible pet ownership starts with you.
I share my life with 4 red foxes,2 raccoons, a couple human children, my hubby, dogs,and a snake
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: primal raw pet food?

Postby TamanduaGirl » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:39 am

It looks interesting but I don't know the nutritional requirements of red fox to compare it too. The info is out there on that though. I'm planning similar for part of the diet but going with one rabbit based since more like the wild diet for foxes in general but I'm getting a fennec and know they do really well on rabbit so am doing real whole prey rabbit as well(mostly), plus insects since fennec eat a lot of insects in the wild compared to other foxes.

Return to “Health & Diet”