ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

Tiny Tracks Vaccinations?

When to spay, food, treats, illnesses, grooming, parasites, odor, Teeth, other care as it pertains to health, etc.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

IAmLincoln

Tiny Tracks Vaccinations?

Postby IAmLincoln » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:16 pm

I'm wondering ahead of time is Tiny Tracks vaccinates any of their kits. specifically when they are between birth and 6 weeks old, because that's when i plan to buy one.

Thanks icon-smile
Vata Raven

Re: Tiny Tracks Vaccinations?

Postby Vata Raven » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:16 pm

You can always give Tiny Tracks a call, David will be glad to answer your questions.

Keep in mind that Indiana uses the eastern time zone. Their number on their site is also a land-line, and I imagine you can leave a message. Every time I've called, David has answered, so I'm not sure about answering machine.
IAmLincoln

Re: Tiny Tracks Vaccinations?

Postby IAmLincoln » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:39 pm

Vata Raven wrote:You can always give Tiny Tracks a call, David will be glad to answer your questions.

Keep in mind that Indiana uses the eastern time zone. Their number on their site is also a land-line, and I imagine you can leave a message. Every time I've called, David has answered, so I'm not sure about answering machine.

Thanks, I'll probably do that

Return to “Health & Diet”