PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Carcacat

Bengal, Savannah, and Chausie, all Hybrids of domestic cats with exotic/wild cat species

Moderator: Ash

Splashstorm

Re: Carcacat

Postby Splashstorm » Wed May 15, 2013 5:02 pm

I looked into caracats and savannahs and I think I'd really like an f1 savannah. I compared prices and found a breeder that might sell them for a much less price than the others, since her other f-gens are a lot cheaper: http://www.cloudedleopards.us/Cats-Orde ... licies.htm

Her site needs to be updated though, so not sure if she's still breeding.
Past Pets: Sea-monkeys, 7 Cottontail rabbits, a Wakin goldfish, 2 cats & a betta fish.
Wishlist: Malinois, Alaskan wolf, hyena, liger (& other big cats), Arabian horse, dolphin, & much more!

~RIP my Cottontail rabbit Brownie AUG 15 2011~
ImageImage
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Wed May 15, 2013 6:25 pm

That would be super cool if you got an F1!
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas
Splashstorm

Postby Splashstorm » Wed May 15, 2013 7:15 pm

Yeah, it would be ^^ I'm in the process right now of picking out a cat for when I move out. I thought I wanted a Pixie bob but now I'm deciding on a cat hybrid of some sort.

I actually went back and started researching Caracats xD I'm conflicted. I love Caracals but heard somewhere on this forum that they are more extreme than Servals in every way, good and bad, so I'm going to have to talk to Caracat breeders and see how the F1 Caracats are.
Past Pets: Sea-monkeys, 7 Cottontail rabbits, a Wakin goldfish, 2 cats & a betta fish.
Wishlist: Malinois, Alaskan wolf, hyena, liger (& other big cats), Arabian horse, dolphin, & much more!

ImageImage
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Wed May 15, 2013 7:27 pm

Let us know what you find out. I would love to hear about them.

Once you decide be sure to let us know. I think the savannahs are really pretty. Are you thinking of a higher generation hybrid?
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas
Splashstorm

Postby Splashstorm » Wed May 15, 2013 7:55 pm

I'll definitely fill you guys in on them. :]

I'm looking at f1's for both. I have approx. a year and a half to save up, since that's when my ex boyfriend will be coming back, and we can finally move in together. I can't adopt till then, since my mom is all anti-pet :P It was a wonder she let us have our rabbits at all.

ImageImage
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Wed May 15, 2013 8:03 pm

That's so exciting! I can't wait until you're in the place to make that decision. It'll be so wonderful to add a pet.
Splashstorm

Postby Splashstorm » Wed May 15, 2013 10:53 pm

Yep! I can't wait to finally go out and do what I want for once! ^_^ I just obsess over my future pets all day everyday haha

ImageImage

Return to “Hybrids of Domestic/Exotic cats”