PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

My ZUZU..male Savannah

Bengal, Savannah, and Chausie, all Hybrids of domestic cats with exotic/wild cat species

Moderator: Ash

codycatz

My ZUZU..male Savannah

Postby codycatz » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:29 am

cat person
Banned
Banned

Re: My ZUZU..male Savannah

Postby cat person » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:29 pm

So, how many things, did Zuzu, need to break, to look so content :lol: ? In, the case of Loki, it would need to be, at least 1,000 dollars, in antiques :mrgreen: .

My favorite photo, was, the one, you titled, Zuzu on CNN. He was sitting, on top of the, television, which, was showing, the CNN channel. I thought, you got him on, CNN.

He is not as big, as I thought. I know, Jumbe is HUGE. Like, big for, even an F2. But, is Zuzu the smallest? Even, Samba, seems larger to me.

Loki, is not that big. I am grateful, most days, since, I can not imagine the destruction, a larger cat, could do.

codycatz

Postby codycatz » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:52 am

Zuzu is the smallest..your eye is good! He is VERY dense though icon-smile Actually is one MUSCLE ..very strong and heavy for his size with no fat at all. He is the most intense of the lot though. His destructive nature has been limited of late to spraying and making me into a pin cushion as he loves me up very aggressively with his paws.
He is the most vendictive of the lot as well. If he doesn't get his way he will make sure I see him hosing down something..looking straight at me :-x He has me well trained :roll: If he had no way to get out when he wanted he would rip up everything. Now that he can the wonton, ruininous, rampages are way down.

This is one of my favorite photos of him....wacky, light obssessed cat,

cat person
Banned
Banned

Postby cat person » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:59 pm

My Loki, is only, eleven pounds. But, he, like your Zuzu, is one living muscle. Also, Loki, went threw, a short period, of light obsession. I am glad, it was short Since, I would find him, doing what, you, have a photo of Zuzu doing. Maybe, I should wish, Loki, never stopped. It was not destructive, after all :lol: .

At what age, did Zuzu, start to spray? Also, if, Zuzu, was such a handful, what, made you get Jumbe? Lastly, do you find, when, you had only two Savannahs, it was "easier", then, having just one?

codycatz

Postby codycatz » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:43 pm

Zuzu started spraying when he was approx. 2. Jumbe started at 3.

The single thing about Savannahs other than their beauty is how damned smart they are. Zuzu is amazingly smart. I got Jumbe only two months after Zuzu so I wasn't fully calloused yet icon-smile . I admire their agility, spunkiness and all around thrill a minute attitudes.

Now that they can't get at my water lines, or furnace the really expensive and possibly devastating damages are under control :roll: .....I hope!

It is easier to have more than one because they do play together and once you have been through Savannah Owners Boot Camp you are pretty much ready for anything.
Amberthebobcat

Postby Amberthebobcat » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:39 pm

Gotta watch out for the "dangerous" savannahs with lamp shades on their heads :lol:
In the cougar's den with 4 domestic cats, 5 bobcats and 1 loving cougar :-)

Return to “Hybrids of Domestic/Exotic cats”