PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

FEDHA my F5 Savannah kitten at one year

Bengal, Savannah, and Chausie, all Hybrids of domestic cats with exotic/wild cat species

Moderator: Ash

codycatz

FEDHA my F5 Savannah kitten at one year

Postby codycatz » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:52 am

THE STINK EYE!

RESTING AFTER REARRANGING THE WINDOW TREATMENTS

JUST LOOKING CUTE

kermisracer

Re: FEDHA my F5 Savannah kitten at one year

Postby kermisracer » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:31 am

Gorgeous kitty!
egroegart

Postby egroegart » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:41 pm

He looks great.
Amberthebobcat

Postby Amberthebobcat » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:02 pm

Looking great!! :kitty
In the cougar's den with 4 domestic cats, 5 bobcats and 1 loving cougar :-)
cat person
Banned
Banned

Postby cat person » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:44 pm

Hi Mary,

Fedha, is one handsome cat, that, is for sure. Is he a "good boy" or a "bad boy". I mean, in, general. I do NOT think any, Savannah, is good all the time :lol: .

Also, how, do you come up with all your cat and dog names? Like, how, do they all have such "good"/interesting names? I am not, nearly, as, creative, as you, in the name depart. Want, to help me, name, my next cat? Please, I beg of you :cool: .

Neofelis

Postby Neofelis » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:55 pm

He's looking great! Love his dark eyeliner. :cool:
codycatz

Postby codycatz » Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:44 pm

OK as to names: FEDHA means silver in Swahili
JUMBE means Chief in Swahili
Kykuyu is the name of a tribe in Kenya
Samba...my idea of a female Simba :icon-wink:
ZUZU,,,from german slang for too much....his personality chose that one

My domestics: BUTTERNUT..he is the exact color of a butternut squash
MISTY...her colors are all muted like viewing her through a mist.

Dog: Coalbee because he is as black as coal

I find that the cat really chooses the name. I had wanted to name one of them LOKI but i was afraid to add that to their karma :icon-wink:

Fedha like many Savannahs is lovey on HIS terms. Jumbe will come and sit in my lap and sleeps under the covers with me but I can not hold him or restrain him in any way. Kykuyu is the most compliant of them all. EVERY time he comes in he annouces himself..so funny..like "Moma I'm home!". All are seriously feral acting with stolen food or prey they bring in. Risky to try and take it from them. Most destructive is Zuzu,,2nd is Jumbe. Those to are spraying maniacs. That is by far the worst part of dealing with them. I am hopeful that the othet two males won't spray but they are still young so the jury is out on them.
cat person
Banned
Banned

Postby cat person » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:22 pm

codycatz wrote:OK as to names: FEDHA means silver in Swahili
JUMBE means Chief in Swahili
Kykuyu is the name of a tribe in Kenya
Samba...my idea of a female Simba :icon-wink:
ZUZU,,,from german slang for too much....his personality chose that one

My domestics: BUTTERNUT..he is the exact color of a butternut squash
MISTY...her colors are all muted like viewing her through a mist.

Dog: Coalbee because he is as black as coal

Well, like I said, you, can name my next cat. Since, your "methodology", creates GREAT NAMES :mrgreen: !!!!

codycatz wrote:I find that the cat really chooses the name. I had wanted to name one of them LOKI but i was afraid to add that to their karma :icon-wink:l

Loki, was going to be named, Sweet Pea. As, he, is the nicest, sweetest, and tamest cat, I have ever encountered. But, he was just so... well........ destructive. So, I felt, he, needed another name. After, searching the internet, for names, with meaning, Loki, seemed to fit him. But, you see, he, had the behaviors of a Loki, BEFORE, he got the name :lol:

codycatz wrote:Fedha like many Savannahs is lovey on HIS terms. Jumbe will come and sit in my lap and sleeps under the covers with me but I can not hold him or restrain him in any way. Kykuyu is the most compliant of them all. EVERY time he comes in he annouces himself..so funny..like "Moma I'm home!". All are seriously feral acting with stolen food or prey they bring in. Risky to try and take it from them. Most destructive is Zuzu,,2nd is Jumbe. Those to are spraying maniacs. That is by far the worst part of dealing with them. I am hopeful that the othet two males won't spray but they are still young so the jury is out on them.

Loki, can be restrained, picked up and handle, with NO PROBLEM. But, when, he was a kitten, Loki, was "held against his will a lot. The only way, he was "let loose", was, when, he was "calm" for a few seconds. Then, I, increased, the amount of time, Loki, need to be "calm", before, he was put down. Now, a year and a half later, he, is a dream to handle in any situation.

When, I, first got Loki, he was VERY FOOD and TOY aggressive. I just, worked with him, like, he was a dog/puppy. In other words, I petted, and handled his food, while he was eating. Also, I, hand fed him. Now, as a result, I have to stand and pet him, for, him to eat, at night. As far as, the toys go, I think, he either out grew it, or, the other cats, make better "toys".

Thank God, at a year and six months old, Loki does not spray. If, he ever does, he will either live in a tiled room. Or, in an outdoor enclosure. Since, that is one thing, I can NOT tolerate.

Return to “Hybrids of Domestic/Exotic cats”