PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Outlawing Savannahs

Bengal, Savannah, and Chausie, all Hybrids of domestic cats with exotic/wild cat species

Moderator: Ash

codycatz

Outlawing Savannahs

Postby codycatz » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:54 am

With all this hysteria extending to Savannahs must we begin hoarding them???? :icon-frown:
cat person
Banned
Banned

Re: Outlawing Savannahs

Postby cat person » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:53 pm

codycatz wrote:With all this hysteria extending to Savannahs must we begin hoarding them???? :icon-frown:

I think, we might, need to do that :chair: . Just, one more reason, I really do not like, the USA government, sometimes.

In all seriousness, however, I do think, F1's, will be very hard to come by, in the near future. What do you think? Since, your way smart then me.

Amberthebobcat

Postby Amberthebobcat » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:35 pm

codycatz wrote:With all this hysteria extending to Savannahs must we begin hoarding them???? :icon-frown:

Yes, especially if you are in the state oh Ohio with it's stupid ignorant governor!!
In the cougar's den with 4 domestic cats, 5 bobcats and 1 loving cougar :-)
codycatz

Postby codycatz » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:33 am

Well as most Savannahs would be difficult to discern from domestic cats ( variations in size and patterns are vast..thank God)..it would impossible to enforce the ban without the state incurring huge DNA testing costs. SOOOO...the more Savannahs out there the better! The breed can easily go underground.

The whole thing is silly actually that they would be labeled dangerous. No not silly...STUPID!
Splashstorm

Postby Splashstorm » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:59 pm

Agreed! Perhaps to make the breed more common people need to start selling them for less, though. -,-
Past Pets: Sea-monkeys, 7 Cottontail rabbits, a Wakin goldfish, 2 cats & a betta fish.
Wishlist: Malinois, Alaskan wolf, hyena, liger (& other big cats), Arabian horse, dolphin, & much more!

~RIP my Cottontail rabbit Brownie AUG 15 2011~
ImageImage

Return to “Hybrids of Domestic/Exotic cats”