ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

KYKUYU

Bengal, Savannah, and Chausie, all Hybrids of domestic cats with exotic/wild cat species

Moderator: Ash

codycatz

KYKUYU

Postby codycatz » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:52 am

KYKUYU THIS MORNING

cat person
Banned
Banned

Re: KYKUYU

Postby cat person » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:57 pm

Hi Mary :mrgreen: ,

Your Kykuyku, is a very handsome boy. I have to ask, how,you have such nice items in your home? Loki, has broken, tons of my antique items. None, could be as expensive, as, your Egyptian items.

So, what is your secret, for, having valuables, and Savannahs. All, my antiques, that, Loki did not break, are, in boxes or in the attic. Please, share your secret, regarding, a nice home and Savannah cat ownership.

codycatz

Postby codycatz » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:29 pm

There is a product called MUSEUM GLUE. It is clear and when applied to the bottoms of your treasures on a FLAT surface will hold tightly. Has to be twisted to remove item.

I have found that paint rather than wall paper works as they seem to like to find an edge and pull it off. They have only half heartedly tried with posters that I have wallpappered on..so far.

Window treatment have been gradually replaced..going with shutters next. Couches, rugs etc. are replaced as they are shredded past the point of shabby chic.

I have found that after going crazy cleaning spray off my radient baseboard heaters and having them corrode away that I had to sand them down and repaint them. THIS time I decided to try adding some essential aromatic oils to the paint. You can add about 5 oz. to a gallon of paint and it will gradually give off the scent of the oils. I tried lavender oil and it has worked very well. Almost no spraying of the heaters any more. Of course they moved their attention tothe walls but the paint and baseboards are easy to wipe clean. Also now when the heat comes on the essential oil fragrance wafts in the air instead of Savannah Spray icon-smile

As bad as they are they would be much worse if they cound't get out to blow off energy. I was just outside getting the fish pond ready for spring. they had a blast helping :roll:

No doubt about it though you have to be prepared to spend$$$$ if you have Savannahs.
BB

Postby BB » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:46 pm

codycatz wrote:There is a product called MUSEUM GLUE.

:icon-wink: Priceless!!! :lol: (I would have never thought of gluing things down...)

Return to “Hybrids of Domestic/Exotic cats”