PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

SAMBA

Bengal, Savannah, and Chausie, all Hybrids of domestic cats with exotic/wild cat species

Moderator: Ash

codycatz

SAMBA

Postby codycatz » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:52 am

cat person
Banned
Banned

Re: SAMBA

Postby cat person » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:16 pm

Your Samba, is, a very attractive girl. Is that piece, from Africa? Maybe, the more important question, is, did you use, that special glue, to hold it down :lol: ? Is, Samba, as prone to hissing, as she used to be? By hissing, I mean, like a Serval does, for, communication. A.K.A., a "happy" hiss, a "playful" and so on.

codycatz

Postby codycatz » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:23 pm

No glue on the animal statue. I bought it at Home Goods!

Yes, she is a very hissy girl. He first reaction to everything is a hiss! She is not a cuddly cat but does come and sit by me and sleeps on the bed every night; She has quite the wiggle when she walks..VRY girlly icon-smile Comes when she is called too like the others and enjoys hunting in the high grass in the meadow,
codycatz

Postby codycatz » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:22 pm

SAMBA AND THE BREAD MACHINE

cat person
Banned
Banned

Postby cat person » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:19 pm

codycatz wrote:No glue on the animal statue. I bought it at Home Goods!

I guess, I need to start, looking at, that store :lol: .

codycatz wrote:Yes, she is a very hissy girl. He first reaction to everything is a hiss!

That beats, Loki's, first reaction, in my humble opinion. Since, he will jump up/on something, and ask questions later :roll: .

Lastly, is Samba, still, as enthralled with the bread machine? Or, has she outgrown, that, fascination?

codycatz

Postby codycatz » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:03 am

Samba is still very kitten like in her curiosity about the world. Last night she was very lovey. I am upset because Zuzu has gone off on his version of spring break (gone two days now). All the others have been consoling me..sweet of them. Zuzu is such a brat. He will stay out on full moon nights especially.
cat person
Banned
Banned

Postby cat person » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:48 pm

codycatz wrote:Samba is still very kitten like in her curiosity about the world.

How old, is, Samba? Loki is, over a year and a half old, he is like, your Samba.

codycatz wrote: I am upset because Zuzu has gone off on his version of spring break (gone two days now).

That is why, I could NEVER, let, Loki outside. I know, he would roam, like, Zuzu. But, I could not handle it, Loki, doing that. Plus, where I live, there is too much traffic. My Loki, has no road sense. Do your Savannahs, have good road sense?

codycatz wrote: All the others have been consoling me..sweet of them. Zuzu is such a brat. He will stay out on full moon nights especially.

Well, at least, the rest of them, are being, "helpful" :mrgreen: .

Return to “Hybrids of Domestic/Exotic cats”