ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

JUMBE & ZUZU

Bengal, Savannah, and Chausie, all Hybrids of domestic cats with exotic/wild cat species

Moderator: Ash

codycatz

JUMBE & ZUZU

Postby codycatz » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:35 am

Jumbe looking for eats in the microwave oven while Zuzu waits.

cat person
Banned
Banned

Re: JUMBE & ZUZU

Postby cat person » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:02 pm

I love, that picture Image. Now, is Jumbe, just, that much bigger, then, the average F5 Savannah? Or is, Zuzu, on the smaller side? I guess, it could be, a, combination of both factors Image.

If, I am remembering correctly, Zuzu, came from, Select Exotics. But, who breed Jumbe? Does that breeder, still, breed? If so, do they "routinely" get kittens, that mature into, Jumbe, type/sized cats?

codycatz

Re: JUMBE & ZUZU

Postby codycatz » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:34 pm

Jumbe is truly a BIG boy...remember he is an F8! His background is a bit unusual and I don't think some of the cat mix is used now in breeding Savannahs. He came from Spots On The Lake in Niagara On The Lake, Canada. The breeder does breed outstanding Savannahs and she almost always keeps to F4s and lower. Jumbe also has VERY short fur..he is quite sleek.

Return to “Hybrids of Domestic/Exotic cats”