PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

50% jungle cats??

Bengal, Savannah, and Chausie, all Hybrids of domestic cats with exotic/wild cat species

Moderator: Ash

macmanmatty

50% jungle cats??

Postby macmanmatty » Thu May 03, 2012 7:53 am

Hello Here are some pictures of my friends kittens that he claims are 50% jungle cat for his jungle cat and a domestic cat / f3 jungle cat. What do you guys think?? They have a lot of jungle cat traits but they do not have the short hair like a jungle cat Which got me wondering are they really jungle cat hybrids?? He has the paperwork and has registered them as chausies But are they really f1 chuasies? pictured are 2 of the females. So what do you think??

female 1

female 2
Delight

Re: 50% jungle cats??

Postby Delight » Fri May 04, 2012 12:48 pm

I don't know enough about chausies to answer that question, butt they sure are CUTE!
kermisracer

Postby kermisracer » Fri May 04, 2012 1:18 pm

It's hard to say for sure with kittens in the fuzzies, but these look plausible. They're also short-haired kittens, but in the fuzzy stage. Adult jungle cats have a smooth, basically short-haired coat but it's a touch longer and thicker than the coat of a DSH; it has an overall coarser feel to it.

If he's your friend, and you know he has a jungle cat and an F3 why doubt him, anyway?
macmanmatty

Postby macmanmatty » Fri May 04, 2012 1:36 pm

actually I found out that these are a different litter from a 87%+ jungle cat hybrid female and white and some other color domestic. I got the two litters mixed up. He does own a jungle cat though and was planning on breeding him to the 87% until she escaped and got knocked up by the local tom.

Sorry for the confusion.

I now own these kittens. He gave them to me and I have no room for 3 more kittens; so i'm selling the two with white (possibly all three) Discounts given to members of this board.

Thanks

Jesse

Return to “Hybrids of Domestic/Exotic cats”