https://www.gofundme.com/f/my-sick-beagle-dog

could anyone post this on their Facebook, or whatever they have for media. It is for Lucy (my beagle) She is totally blind from cataracts in both eyes. She can get surgery, but, it cost $1000.00 per eye. Even if I got one eye done, it is better than nothing at all.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dog food recalls: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=14747]

50% jungle cats??

Bengal, Savannah, and Chausie, all Hybrids of domestic cats with exotic/wild cat species

Moderators: Ash, hecate

macmanmatty

50% jungle cats??

Postby macmanmatty » Thu May 03, 2012 7:53 am

Hello Here are some pictures of my friends kittens that he claims are 50% jungle cat for his jungle cat and a domestic cat / f3 jungle cat. What do you guys think?? They have a lot of jungle cat traits but they do not have the short hair like a jungle cat Which got me wondering are they really jungle cat hybrids?? He has the paperwork and has registered them as chausies But are they really f1 chuasies? pictured are 2 of the females. So what do you think??

female 1

female 2
Delight

Re: 50% jungle cats??

Postby Delight » Fri May 04, 2012 12:48 pm

I don't know enough about chausies to answer that question, butt they sure are CUTE!
kermisracer

Postby kermisracer » Fri May 04, 2012 1:18 pm

It's hard to say for sure with kittens in the fuzzies, but these look plausible. They're also short-haired kittens, but in the fuzzy stage. Adult jungle cats have a smooth, basically short-haired coat but it's a touch longer and thicker than the coat of a DSH; it has an overall coarser feel to it.

If he's your friend, and you know he has a jungle cat and an F3 why doubt him, anyway?
macmanmatty

Postby macmanmatty » Fri May 04, 2012 1:36 pm

actually I found out that these are a different litter from a 87%+ jungle cat hybrid female and white and some other color domestic. I got the two litters mixed up. He does own a jungle cat though and was planning on breeding him to the 87% until she escaped and got knocked up by the local tom.

Sorry for the confusion.

I now own these kittens. He gave them to me and I have no room for 3 more kittens; so i'm selling the two with white (possibly all three) Discounts given to members of this board.

Thanks

Jesse

Return to “Hybrids of Domestic/Exotic cats”