PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

SAVANNAHS PLAYING

Bengal, Savannah, and Chausie, all Hybrids of domestic cats with exotic/wild cat species

Moderator: Ash

codycatz

SAVANNAHS PLAYING

Postby codycatz » Sat May 05, 2012 4:51 pm

Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: SAVANNAHS PLAYING

Postby Ash » Sat May 05, 2012 6:01 pm

Which one is this? I think your cats are soo pretty.
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
codycatz

Postby codycatz » Sat May 05, 2012 6:10 pm

You have to click on the photo to see the video. Fedha is in the box out of sight, Jumbe is playing with him at the box, Samba comes from the right and then Kykuyu exits from the left.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Mon May 07, 2012 3:17 pm

That would make sense about the video, lol. I thought the picture you posted was kind of an odd one to post since you couldn't see the cat very well. Haha. I'll watch the video now!
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
Tamaera

Postby Tamaera » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:19 am

adorable, and yep, I agree. No matter how many toys we buy our boys they still love the boxes the best. Cracks me up when they try to fit their bigger bodies into some of the smallest boxes imaginable lol. I bought a new scale this last weekend and Jaivyn (my snow savannah) was actually attempting to climb inside that with only about a 2" wide opening, he managed to get his head inside and front shoulders then panicked when he got stuck lol.

Return to “Hybrids of Domestic/Exotic cats”