please read this regarding toxic dog foods: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=14637

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

Cute Wolf Story

For all topics on wolves

Moderators: Ash, hecate, TamanduaGirl

Lionsniper

Cute Wolf Story

Postby Lionsniper » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:54 pm

A new client that has been living in Juno, Alaska for the last 18 years told me that a female wolf had been killed on the road near her home and after that a lone black wolf showed up at her place and would just hang out--shortly thereafter, this wolf would play with her dogs and the neighbors dogs, when she would throw a tennis ball to her dogs the wolf would chase it down but not bring it back (of course!)--this has been going on for 8 years now. The wolf gets within 10 feet of her. I thought this was pretty cool, wish I was living more remotely than where I presently am. :bear
BioEater58

Postby BioEater58 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:15 pm

Nice Story. That black wolf could of been the mate of the dead one.
Lionsniper

Postby Lionsniper » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:38 am

I was thinking the same thing. :bear
Splashstorm

Re: Cute Wolf Story

Postby Splashstorm » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:23 pm

Nice story, but so sad ;(
Past Pets: Sea-monkeys, 7 Cottontail rabbits, a Wakin goldfish, 2 cats & a betta fish.
Wishlist: Malinois, Alaskan wolf, hyena, liger (& other big cats), Arabian horse, dolphin, & much more!

~RIP my Cottontail rabbit Brownie AUG 15 2011~
ImageImage
Purple Cat

Postby Purple Cat » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:46 pm

I would love to have a wild wolf that just hung around! But there are no wolves were i live :c and itsso sad that the mate died :cry:
I am on on warriorcatsrpg username N I N E ♋ F O X ... :3
Lionsniper

Postby Lionsniper » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:26 pm

Hey, Purple Cat, rumor has it that in North Central Florida, wolves have bee reintroduced. This would be the red wolf. Someone has said that it may mean only one, but it is encouraging. Where I live, FL panthers are prolific, there is so much country, isolation and food for them to eat out here.
Splashstorm

Postby Splashstorm » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:25 pm

That's great that red wolves are being reintroduced! :D At my place (Wisconsin) I've seen 2 wolves, and I don't even live in rural areas. O_O
Past Pets: Sea-monkeys, 7 Cottontail rabbits, a Wakin goldfish, 2 cats & a betta fish.
Wishlist: Malinois, Alaskan wolf, hyena, liger (& other big cats), Arabian horse, dolphin, & much more!

~RIP my Cottontail rabbit Brownie AUG 15 2011~
ImageImage
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:02 pm

I feel bad for the mate. :( Cute story about the wolf playing with the dogs though. It kind of reminds of me of the story of the wolf Romeo in Alaska. He was very people friendly and would always come up to people until some idiot shot and killed him. :-x
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule

Return to “Wolves”