PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Wolf Breeder

For all topics on wolves

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Splashstorm

Re: Wolf Breeder

Postby Splashstorm » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:48 pm

Oh sorry, i should've made it more clear. i was talking about the thread starter's dog. i made a reply without reading the rest of page 2 because i'm on my phone and it goes a little too slowly.... i was getting impatient. lol!
Past Pets: Sea-monkeys, 7 Cottontail rabbits, a Wakin goldfish, 2 cats & a betta fish.
Wishlist: Malinois, Alaskan wolf, hyena, liger (& other big cats), Arabian horse, dolphin, & much more!

~RIP my Cottontail rabbit Brownie AUG 15 2011~
ImageImage
Cindy23323
Assistant
Assistant

Postby Cindy23323 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:27 pm

Splashstorm wrote:Sorry, but the picture you showed of your "wolfdog" is not a high content at all... It looks like a pure dog, in all honesty-- not even a low. If you want a black-phase high content wolfdog, check out Youngwolf kennels. Highs will look and act almost exactly like pures.

Now youngwolf does have some high contents but they also go around stating that they have the rare raven black yukon. There's no such thing, they made that up to try and make it sound like they have something no one else has.

As far as black phases go I'd recomend
Mace Loftus, he breeds a arctic line to a black phase that gives them a gorgeous coat. http://www.thewolfcrossing.org/

Here's one of his buyers that purchased a black phase out of his last years litter. As you can see he is a very social animal
http://wolfdogforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1499

http://wolfdogforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1455

http://wolfdogforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1284
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:18 pm

This person says he is selling arctic wolves. His animals look like wolves to me and he sounds like he cares a lot about them and he is selling them responsibly. However, he's only charging 1500 and he says that they can come in a white or black phase. He also refers to percentages, so maybe they're not all wolf like he says.

http://www.exoticanimalsforsale.net/sale/4983-RARE-WHITE-ARCTIC-WOLF-CUBS-FOR-SALE.asp

So is he just confused about what he has? Do you know anything about him, Cindy?
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
Cindy23323
Assistant
Assistant

Postby Cindy23323 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:30 pm

Thats Jeff Walker here in va. they're wolfdogs. He used to breed nice animals but lately he's been telling stories. I had a friend that went and seen him last year and they found out that he had someone drop off a low content gsd off at his house and hes been breeding his female who is like 13 now to him. See this picture, look at the grey on the far right near the black phase, theres tons of doggie features on that animal. Plus in the passed he's bred to his black phase claiming they're arctics. Arctics do not come in black.
http://va.usfreeads.com/virginia/2279185-local.html
His litters are very sickly also. Last year his entire litter died. The year before i had a friend who went and got a female from him and he lost all the puppies but two.
He's not really selling responsibly either. I've seen him sell to people that have no experience with these types of animals or even a enclosure.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:30 pm

Well that's a shame that he still doesn't breed as nice of animals. Thanks for letting me know. It's good to have someone on here who is "in the know" when it comes to breeders!
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
whitewolf011

Postby whitewolf011 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:04 am

Notice the last post was in March but wanted to add about somethings about Jeff. i was suppose to get a puppy from him this year but decided not to since he would not get back with me on my questions. i was really concerned on who the mother would be of my puppy since the original pair were already related(brother and sister) and he was breeding their puppies back to their father. not to mention he lets all his wolfdogs stay together so you have no idea who the real father is. and since he wouldn't get back with me on when the original female had puppies i was a bit concerned she didn't have puppies and i would end up with a severely inbred pup. i told him my concerns and wanted my deposit back and of course he wouldn't give it back and told me a bunch of lies. i was also suppose to a puppy out of last years litter when they all died. this year i was sent pictures of his puppies who looked sickly and some were pied bald. the female of the original white pair who was bred BACK to her father, her puppies were the pie bald ones and he told me they were born before the other litter but looked smaller and stunted in growth.

i found out not long ago that his original arctic pair are also siblings to his black phase male so they are not all arctic and he is lying about what they are.

anyways needless to say i went with another breeder. the other breeder i went with was also not a good one but at least my animal isn't severely inbred.
Splashstorm

Postby Splashstorm » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:04 pm

What is Jeff's kennel called? And that really sucks, I'm sorry. :/ Isn't there anything you can do if he won't give you back your deposit? Who are you buying from now?
Past Pets: Sea-monkeys, 7 Cottontail rabbits, a Wakin goldfish, 2 cats & a betta fish.
Wishlist: Malinois, Alaskan wolf, hyena, liger (& other big cats), Arabian horse, dolphin, & much more!

ImageImage
Cindy23323
Assistant
Assistant

Postby Cindy23323 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:51 pm

Jeff is in Montebello Va. he doesnt really have a kennel name but does call his place Rainbow mountain sanctuary.
whitewolf011

Postby whitewolf011 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:24 pm

no there is nothing i can do but i'm not worried about it anymore. lol may i ask why you are interested where i got my new pup? i really don't feel like giving out that info since he is not a good breeder. hope you don't mind. plus he doesn't have a site either.
Splashstorm

Postby Splashstorm » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:25 pm

No, I was just curious. haha :lol:

ImageImage
whitewolf011

Postby whitewolf011 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:09 pm

oh, okay. icon_biggin.gif
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:37 pm

Wow. I really love Wolf Crossing's animals. In my opinion,they look even better and more wolfy than Wolves USA's animals. I could see dog in the muzzles of some of the Wolf USA ones,but the Wolf Crossing animals look almost identical to pure wolves. I love Attala the best.

As for Rainbow Sanctuary, it really makes me sick when places like that call themselves a sanctuary. And inbreeding? That's just disgusting and horrible.
:-x
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule
Splashstorm

Postby Splashstorm » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:38 pm

Yes!! I love Wolf Crossing's wolves. They look gorgeous. Some of Wolves USA's animals are mid-contents, so they aren't all high.

And about bad sanctuaries, there was one wolfdog sanctuary (forgot it's name) where the guy trained a wolfdog to attack him (it was staged) and he taped it and made it seem like "all wolfdogs" were so dangerous: http://youtu.be/vBlhUvUoZmk

ImageImage
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:00 pm

Splashstorm wrote:Yes!! I love Wolf Crossing's wolves. They look gorgeous. Some of Wolves USA's animals are mid-contents, so they aren't all high.

And about bad sanctuaries, there was one wolfdog sanctuary (forgot it's name) where the guy trained a wolfdog to attack him (it was staged) and he taped it and made it seem like "all wolfdogs" were so dangerous: http://youtu.be/vBlhUvUoZmk

How do you know that was staged?
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule
Splashstorm

Postby Splashstorm » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:29 pm

A bunch of people on the wolfdog facebook group I was on was talking about it and they knew the guy and his history and they knew the wolfdog and his previous owners.

ImageImage

Return to “Wolves”