Wolf Breeder

For all topics on wolves

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Cindy23323
Assistant
Assistant

Re: Wolf Breeder

Postby Cindy23323 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:33 pm

Not a one of Bobby's animals (wolves usa's) are mid contents. I would like for you to point out exactly which animal it is on his site that you are calling a mid
http://www.wolves-usa.com/about

Unless you were talking about the old wolf country usa that was located in Alaska, that isnt even around anymore because all if his animals were confiscated for breaking the law. But that is not the wolves usa we are talking about
Splashstorm

Postby Splashstorm » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:46 pm

Well sorryyy. Someone on the wolfdog group said Wolves USA had mids.
Past Pets: Sea-monkeys, 7 Cottontail rabbits, a Wakin goldfish, 2 cats & a betta fish.
Wishlist: Malinois, Alaskan wolf, hyena, liger (& other big cats), Arabian horse, dolphin, & much more!

~RIP my Cottontail rabbit Brownie AUG 15 2011~
ImageImage
sarajeku
Assistant
Assistant

Postby sarajeku » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:59 pm

I don't see any mids on that website. :shrug:
Cindy23323
Assistant
Assistant

Postby Cindy23323 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:07 pm

Splashstorm wrote:Well sorryyy. Someone on the wolfdog group said Wolves USA had mids.

Remember you can not believe everything you read online. Especially some group on fb thats owned by one CW that tells constant lies even about her own animals. I could show you dozens of posts where this particular person has constantly called her own animals. A f1 one day then a f2 the next, then call it a british columbian then the next day it has arctic and so on and so on. Along with 100s of more lies
Splashstorm

Postby Splashstorm » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:25 pm

Well it wasn't just one person who said they had mids. It was on one of the more popular wolfdog groups. (And by the way I don't know who you are referring to.)
Past Pets: Sea-monkeys, 7 Cottontail rabbits, a Wakin goldfish, 2 cats & a betta fish.
Wishlist: Malinois, Alaskan wolf, hyena, liger (& other big cats), Arabian horse, dolphin, & much more!

ImageImage
Cindy23323
Assistant
Assistant

Postby Cindy23323 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:44 pm

I think its called wolf education for beginners. And his animals speak for themselves anyone can tell they're highs. His animals are Triple D

Your'e definately sure it was wolves usa in texas and not the alaska one? Now they did have lower content animals.
Splashstorm

Postby Splashstorm » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:30 pm

They definitely were talking about Wolves USA, because prior to reading the thread I already knew about Wolves USA and I myself thought they only had high contents. Who had lower content animals? The one in Alaska or Wolves USA?

ImageImage
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:33 pm

Well, just to be clear, I never thought they were mids. I can tell they are highs. It's just that some of the Wolves USA one's have fat muzzles compared to wolves where as none of the Wolf Crossing ones have muzzles like that. It's hard to explain.

Kind of like this:
http://www.wolves-usa.com/cheyenne
^
The muzzle looks too fat/wide to me in that picture for some reason.(First 3 pics. Especially the first one though.)

http://www.wolves-usa.com/doc
^
And also on this guy's 3rd picture.
Last edited by caninesrock on Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule
Cindy23323
Assistant
Assistant

Postby Cindy23323 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:34 pm

The one that was shut down in alaska had some that were lower content.
Splashstorm

Postby Splashstorm » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:30 pm

Okay well, I don't know. I was just repeating what other people were already saying. I never thought Bobby's animals looked like mids but who knows.

ImageImage
NoirIKnight

Postby NoirIKnight » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:40 pm

I've known Bobby for several years, he only breeds High Contents. In fact some of his animals are related to Maces(wolf Crossing) and Lorraines(Wind Dancer).

Return to “Wolves”