https://www.gofundme.com/f/my-sick-beagle-dog

could anyone post this on their Facebook, or whatever they have for media. It is for Lucy (my beagle) She is totally blind from cataracts in both eyes. She can get surgery, but, it cost $1000.00 per eye. Even if I got one eye done, it is better than nothing at all.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dog food recalls: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=14747]

Hi everyone :)

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, hecate, TamanduaGirl

rls1628

Hi everyone :)

Postby rls1628 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:41 am

Hi :) I am a fox lover currently saving money to purchase a Domesticated Russian fox :) At the moment I am a full time college student, who plans on moving and getting a job in the UK. I joined this forum because I want to be very well-educated so that I can fulfill every need of my future fox family member. I am very excited about joining this community :peng:
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hi everyone :)

Postby Ash » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:19 pm

Hi, and welcome to the forum! It's great to have you here. A member, Zebrafox, owns Anya--the first Siberian fox imported successfully. If you're set on a Russian fox, she can help you with all the things you need to do.

That's neat that you'll be moving to the UK. From what I understand the laws are a lot more reasonable there than they are in the US.

Do you currently own any animals? If so, I'd love to hear about them. :icon-wink:

Anyway, we're glad to have you here!
I'm Fable and Ifrit's mommy. Also mommy to Carousel, Breeze, and a bunch of snakes, lizards, and spiders. Oh, and one amphibian!
sarajeku
Assistant
Assistant

Postby sarajeku » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:06 pm

Welcome! Like you, I spent my free time during college, as a full time student, researching researching researching about the animals I was interested in. Now that I've graduated, I have a rescue wolfdog that goes everywhere with me. icon-smile
I have the same question as Ash. Any current animals? Pictures?
rls1628

Postby rls1628 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:04 pm

Yes I do have pets! I have a wonderful German Shepard named Trixi, and a bunny named Quirk icon-smile I have no idea what breed of rabbit Quirk is since at first he was supposed to be feed to my friends 8 ft python Zarah... It just happened to be my birthday when she got the bunny and I fell in love wih him so she gave it to me, and he has been the coolest rabbit ever since. :lol: And yes I do have pictures!!
Image Image

Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:35 pm

Aaw, your bunny is so cute! I'm glad you were able to save him from snakey food. :icon-wink: He's so adorable in the second picture. I love lop-ears.
I'm Fable and Ifrit's mommy. Also mommy to Carousel, Breeze, and a bunch of snakes, lizards, and spiders. Oh, and one amphibian!
rls1628

Postby rls1628 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:22 am

haha yea me too I love his ears.. but honestly the cutest thing is when he knows I have a treat and only raises one. It just looks so pitiful which is probably why he does it.. :lol:

Return to “INTRODUCTION”