https://www.gofundme.com/f/my-sick-beagle-dog

could anyone post this on their Facebook, or whatever they have for media. It is for Lucy (my beagle) She is totally blind from cataracts in both eyes. She can get surgery, but, it cost $1000.00 per eye. Even if I got one eye done, it is better than nothing at all.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dog food recalls: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=14747]

New from the Midwest!

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, hecate, TamanduaGirl

ViciousAlice

New from the Midwest!

Postby ViciousAlice » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:01 pm

I am located in Missouri and have had plenty of different animals throughout the years. I currently own: 1 Short tailed opossum (mine), 3 ferrets (belong to my room mate), 3 giant african pixie frogs (co owned with the room mates), 2 blue tongue skinks, 1 pine snake, 1 yellow rat snake, 1 Chinese king Rat snake (all.snakes and lizards are mine) central american wood turtle, three toed box turtle (both belong to the room mates) and a red footed tortoise (co owned). Pictures as soon as I figure them out!!
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New from the Midwest!

Postby pat » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:57 pm

welcome to sybils message board.

you sure come to the right place with all your critters.
wow, you what a collection.

the members and I would sure love to see some pictures.
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
Ana

Postby Ana » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:55 pm

Welcome! We love pictures! :D
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:29 am

Hello, and welcome to the forum! I would absolutely love seeing pictures of your beautiful snakes.

And pixie frogs! :mrgreen: I really like them a lot. I just think they're big, fat, and cute. What do you feed yours?
I'm Fable and Ifrit's mommy. Also mommy to Carousel, Breeze, and a bunch of snakes, lizards, and spiders. Oh, and one amphibian!
ViciousAlice

Postby ViciousAlice » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:26 am

We feed roaches, crickets, super worms and the occasional rat/mouse. The frogs are awesome lol!

Return to “INTRODUCTION”