ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

Sebastien got his first taste of snow tonight

Hedgehogs, Rabbits, Skunks, Squirrels, Bats, genets, civets etc.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Trefoil

Sebastien got his first taste of snow tonight

Postby Trefoil » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:36 pm

When I came in from feeding tonight Sebastien was there to greet me at the door so I stepped back and he came out. It was his first experience with snow so of course he had to check it out & see if it was worth being around. Being a skunk that meant was it good to eat? I'm not sure what he decided but his next step was to demand to be picked up. I had my hands full so he went back in the house instead. He isn't as curious or adventurous as the coons (who haven't experienced snow) but he's more cuddly and easier to live with than they are.
the_unstable

Re: Sebastien got his first taste of snow tonight

Postby the_unstable » Sun May 11, 2014 12:47 am

I just found this. Did he sit and eat quite a bit of snow or just tasted it? Have the coons seen it yet? My coons of course both saw snow, at least I assume Stinky did. I miss him very much. He was cuddly...maybe I was lucky.
Trefoil

Postby Trefoil » Sun May 11, 2014 2:37 pm

He just tasted it and made his decision. You were lucky and Stinky was still young. It could be because of the size difference, Sebastian is the size of a very small cat and my coons are much bigger, but my coons don't really like being carried or held, Sebbie does.
the_unstable

Postby the_unstable » Mon May 12, 2014 12:11 am

Oh, Sebastian is a little guy. Stinky would come up to me and stand on his hind legs to be picked up. He loved to play, and let me hold him quite a bit.
Trefoil

Postby Trefoil » Mon May 12, 2014 6:30 pm

Chloe does that too, but what she wants is to climb up me and perch on my shoulders. The climb is painful (for me) and she's just too heavy to perch, so them she tries to crawl inside my shirt, which she is usually too big to fit. Which is of course my fault so she growls at me.
the_unstable

Postby the_unstable » Mon May 12, 2014 10:25 pm

Wow, she tries to crawl inside your shirt? I bet that's fun. Alex/Coonie used to sit behind me on the couch or other furniture and lift the back of my shirt then rub his hands along my lower back. Coons are so strange sometimes.

Return to “Little Critters”