PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Spelling and suggestion

Questions/Suggestions/Comments

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

UnintentionalFan

Spelling and suggestion

Postby UnintentionalFan » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:47 pm

The "FOXES" board description has "Fennec" spelled wrong. Also, have you guys ever considered setting up an IRC room? It's a very interesting alternative to a forum where anyone can log in with nothing more than a nickname and chat live with everyone else there.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Spelling and suggestion

Postby Ash » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:30 pm

We've talked about it a bit, but we like the threads to be accessible. The info stays here permanently, and then everyone else who is looking for information on foxes or other exotics can benefit from our past discussions.

There are groups on facebook that I go to when I want to chat with other owners. There's a lot of fox groups there, and almost everyone here is part of those groups too.

But if you have questions, please feel more than welcome to post them in the forum. That way we can keep the info around for others.

Thanks for catching the spelling error. ;)
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:11 am

UnintentionalFan wrote:The "FOXES" board description has "Fennec" spelled wrong. Also, have you guys ever considered setting up an IRC room? It's a very interesting alternative to a forum where anyone can log in with nothing more than a nickname and chat live with everyone else there.

I misspelled Fennec :red-face: I do a lot of multitasking.

The best I can do for your wants, is create a user group for this board. you would have to sign in again to gain access.
it won't be seen publicly, only to members that joined. would this be of interest?

as for a chat room, I don't really have the time to set one up.

as for making this whole message board private, as Ash pointed out, we want it to be shown public to share good information.

Thank you for your ideas. let me know if you are interested in a user group. when I get a chance, I will set one up.
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
UnintentionalFan

Postby UnintentionalFan » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:35 am

You don't have to cater to my wishes, I fully trust that you all know what would be best here ^_^

Besides, I completely agree with the thought of allowing it so that anyone can come learn from the questions of others. I just personally fancy the idea of instant messaging over forums. Facebook groups, even if not hosted by the staff here, do just that, so an IRC room isn't at all necessary.

Thank you for addressing my post though, I really appreciate it! :)
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:49 am

thank you for understanding. maybe sometime in the future, I will consider a chat.
but, as I said, I can set up a usergroup if you want. that should not take long.
it will only be shown to members that joins it.

the thing is, sometimes there are not a lot of members on at the same time.
most of us get pretty busy with our critters.
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den

Return to “MESSAGE BOARD ISSUES”