https://www.gofundme.com/f/my-sick-beagle-dog

could anyone post this on their Facebook, or whatever they have for media. It is for Lucy (my beagle) She is totally blind from cataracts in both eyes. She can get surgery, but, it cost $1000.00 per eye. Even if I got one eye done, it is better than nothing at all.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dog food recalls: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=14747]

How did you find this forum?

Vote in a Poll or Create a Poll.. Any Subject.

Moderators: Ash, hecate, TamanduaGirl

How did you find the website?

friend of Pat
2%
visited her website before she had the forum
2%
search engine
60%
magazine ad
No votes
link from another wesite
21%
other
15%

Total votes: 95
autumn blitz

Re: How did you find this forum?

Postby autumn blitz » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:49 am

i was talking foxes with someone else in another website and got pointed to PAT's forum :)

am really glad that i came in here :) i train and run collies and instead of a fox i've ended up with by sheer fluke a wolf :) bit of difference between the 2 in that (1) i did absolutely no research cos quite frankly i live in the UK and they're not exactly common !!!!! and (2) after doing the research on foxes and being put right by a number on a number of issues in these boards thought that i would only ever have more working collies :) the rest just seemed like too much hassle --- i mean i dont need high fencing with zap wires etc..... for a collie ;)

donna
no point blaming the dog cos you tukd up ;)
TexasYankee

Postby TexasYankee » Sun May 24, 2015 11:01 pm

I've run across it many times, always from doing a search for "[x animal] as pet." Since the forum always has very little activity, I always assumed it was dead.

Recently, I googled "exotic pet forums," and this was the only actual forum on the first page. I assumed that no forum would rank so high if if really were dead, so I joined and started a couple threads. I can see now that it's not dead, just brumating.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Mon May 25, 2015 9:02 pm

LOL, brumating is a good word to describe it, haha. Yeah, there's a group of us regulars who hop on every day. So it's definitely not dead, just a little sleepy, haha.
I'm Fable and Ifrit's mommy. Also mommy to Carousel, Breeze, and a bunch of snakes, lizards, and spiders. Oh, and one amphibian!

Return to “POLLS”