PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

New member introduction!

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

TwoByTwo4u

New member introduction!

Postby TwoByTwo4u » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:50 pm

I am the executive Director of Two By Two 4U LLC. We provide animal enterprise representation through online software, onsite consultation and legislative advancements.
Several times a day we are asked what Two By Two is all about. Our mission is education to all people about the struggles faced by the animal world and to make the tools available to our friends in the animal industry that they need to protect their rights to privately own animals. We provide services and instruments that greatly reduced the amount of time and effort that is invested in combating the constant scrutiny of the USDA. Ultimately this results in more time available to care for and provide for our animals. Less politics and happier animals... WIN , WIN!!!

The pressures by the USDA on the animal industry are beyond the law and making it harder every day for animal owners to afford to stay in business. They are falling in line with the agenda of animal rights extremist due to the organized pressure by groups such as HSUS, PETA, & ASPCA. We have successfully turned over 100% of USDA noncompliance's that we have appealed. Understanding the regulations, state / federal law & the Constitution of the U.S. has helped us develop a winning strategy. Time and experience in the field working domestic and exotic animals is where we acquired our passion for animal welfare and the future of the animal industry.
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New member introduction!

Postby TamanduaGirl » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:28 pm

This sounds more like a sales pitch than an intro. What animals do you have? Are you interested in any you don't have yet? If you don't reply this will be deleted as spam.
TwoByTwo4u

Postby TwoByTwo4u » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:50 am

We have zebu and mini donkey. We have raise bottle baby camels and some primates in the past. We also have our 3 dogs. I joined for the networking. I read some discussion about the Cavalry group on one of the threads and saw some discussion about USDA. Those kind of discussions are areas where I may have some input. I'm not interested in breaking any rules, so even if the falls in a bit of a gray area let me know and I'll delete my account.
Last edited by TwoByTwo4u on Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:58 am

Then welcome. Always glad to have new members who participate. Camels are neat.
TwoByTwo4u

Postby TwoByTwo4u » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:27 am

Camels and tiger cubs are by far my favorites as newborns, but bears probably take the cake after about 8 weeks old!
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:34 pm

Welcome! Glad to have you here. :)
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula

Return to “INTRODUCTION”